Monday, May 30, 2011

Facebook or Facebook...that is the question

David thinks I post too much personal stuff on FB so I decided to take a break.  Maybe I did doing it for me or him?  I feel like such a child around him.  He says something and I do it.  Our relationship is so off. He makes me feel like an inappropriate person sometimes.  Like I dont' know what I am doing or I'm not capable.  I seriously don't know if we are going to make it.  My self confidence is growing and then he will say something and it is down a notch. I never thought I would think about divorce with him, but I seriously am.  He brings me down instead of lifting me up.  He constantly questions my childcare;  I love him, but  I don't know if that it is enough.  I feel like a child and do whatever he says. Whatever..I posted to my friends that I was taking a break, but I re-posted and said I changed my mind and changed my password.

No comments:

Post a Comment